Authors are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Abstracts should focus on one of the Congress topics and sections (Senology, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery).
All contributions will be subject to an independent, anonymous review process by a panel of reviewers.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book on CD given to the all delegates upon registration at the registration desk.
- Abstracts has to contain no more than 2000 characters (about 350 words), including spaces, title and author information and must be written in English using simple and clear sentences.
- The abstract text should be organized into the following structured format: Aims, Materials (or Subjects) and Methods, Results, Conclusions (a statement such as “the results will be discussed” is not acceptable).
- Select preferred presentation type in the online abstract submission form: Poster/ Oral/Video presentations
- Video presentations on DVD has to be equipped with audio explanation and should not last more than 5 minutes and the will be running during the whole duration of the congress.
- Each presenting author (except invited lecturers) may submit up to 2 (two) abstracts.
- We ask the authors to register and submit the abstracts electronically via the congress abstract form. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your electronic address after the submission is successfully completed.
- Figures, tables and other illustrations may not be included in abstracts
- The organisers will publish only the abstracts submitted by authors, who will settle their registration fee by April 1st, 2022.
- It is the presenting author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the online submission form.
- If the first author (presenting author) is unable to present, he or she must immediately inform the Congress secretariat in writing which of the co-authors will be responsible for presentation. Only as a last resort the presenting author should send a written withdrawal to the Congress secretariat.
- Enter the authors in the order (with the presenting author) that they should appear in the abstracts.
Extended Deadline for submission of abstracts is April , 10th 2022. Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent electronically to the corresponding author by April 10th, 2022.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING ABSTRACTS
The abstract should be written in English.
Abstracts should be submitted in a format ready for publication. Please check and avoid any typographic and grammatical errors, linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the author.
The abstract must not exceed the 350 word limit.
The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or e-poster presentation.
The duration of oral presentation: 8 minute talk + 2 minutes discussion; slides for presentation should be in English.
E-posters will be displayed in the congress area during all days of the congress; e-poster and should be presented in English.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract CD.
Abstract submission deadline is March 15th 2022.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form below.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.